Stitching Wire< Back
The Binding Box offer a range of Stitching Wires for the Printing Markets. Stitching wire is ideal for the production of ledgers, bingo tickets, book matches, cheque books, company accounts, exercise books, magazines, memo pads, menus, newspapers and raffle tickets to name a few.
Whether you need a mild steel or hard steel our products are manufactured from the best available steel which is heat treated through a strand annealing process to achieve consistent properties, then plated using the latest technology to acheive smooth adherent coatings.
Our normal stock in trade is a polished galvanised finish which gives an effective coating with regard to appearance and corrosion resistance. Copper and Bronze metallic finishes are also available.
- Fully compatible with all types of stitching machines
- Fully compatible with all types of booklet making machines
- Galvinised steel
- Corrosion resitant coating
- Heat treated
- Smooth finish
- Extremely durable
- Copper and Bronze metallic finishes available
- Mild and Hard Steel available
- Round and Flat wire available
- Guaranteed quality
- Corrosion resistant
- Used widely in the print markets
- Stitching wire matching service
Free delivery on all orders over £125.00
|95-053R||Stitching Wire 0.53mm Round||1 Pack||
£25.20 inc. VAT